Meet Debbie Flinn
Debbie Flinn is one of the mortgage industry's leading lenders. She has provided the "American dream" of home ownership to thousands of happy folks for over 22 years.
Debbie enjoys her life with family, which consists of her husband of nearly 26 years and their 20-year-old daughter. Family vacations are a great joy since Debbie loves to share the outdoor life of scuba diving, flying small airplanes, skiing, biking and family travel. Her philosophy is to work hard, but also to enjoy life and have some time for play to balance life out.
Debbie's passion for her business is knowledge, and she believes that "knowledge is power." She is an avid master of lending guidelines and specializes in knowing the very fine details of her industry. Repeat clients and referrals are a constant factor in Debbie's business, and it is a huge compliment when customers come back and when they recommend others.
There is a difference in mortgage lenders. Now, choose one of the best in the industry and contact Debbie Flinn.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
About Bell Mortgage
Helping our customers find the smart way home for more than 130 years, Bell Mortgage has a reputation for exceptional service and high integrity standards. Our culture centers on customer care and transparency from first contact. We help simplify what is often a very complex system. Applying for a loan is made easy, as our loan officers walk you through the process and the documents needed to support your loan request. Plus, our state-of-the-art technology helps make the mortgage process as stress-free as possible.
We believe that relationships are the key to our continued success and are dedicated to creating the simplest, fastest, efficient and most satisfying experience for our borrowers. You’ll see the Bell Mortgage difference as soon as you meet with one of our loan officers. We take the time to truly get to know you and your financial situation.
Our Commitment to You
Over the years, we have worked with thousands of individuals and families, making home ownership a reality for them. We would love the opportunity to work with you. At Bell Mortgage, we process, underwrite and close your loan within the walls of our office. In-house administration of your loan means we can ensure a quick, accurate and smooth process all the way to closing day. And we work in harmony with local and national lending sources to find you the best possible rate and terms.